How To Apply For S&R Membership

10:56 AM


S&R provides shoppers the experience of shopping in the United States as its stocks are 70% American and other imported brands. The other 30% percent of the inventory are locally made products. S&R offers a wide array of food items, wines and liquors, meat products, bath and body products, towels, beddings, electronics, appliances, household items, and a lot more at very affordable prices.

There are also food stalls available in the area so when you get tired and hungry shopping, you can get your fill without leaving the establishment. 




Who Qualifies For Gold Membership?

Any individual with 2 valid photo identification card or document.

Who Qualifies For an Extension Gold Membership?

Any immediate family member of the Primary Gold CARDholder, with 2 valid ID showing same residence address as the Primary Cardholder.

How to Join:

* Complete the S&R Membership application form.

* Attach a photocopy of 2 of the following valid ID’s (with photo) for each Cardholder (Primary and Extension):

Passport - Voter’s I.D
Driver’s Licence - Tin NO. Card
SSS/GSIS I.D. (Digitized) - Postal I.D
PRC License - Company I.D
NBI Clearance - School I.D

* Bring the completed application form, photocopy of 2 valid ID and appropriate fees to Membership at any S&R Membership Shopping warehouse.

Payment
Gold membership is Php700 
One extension card per household is Php400

Bring your temporary CARD, proof of payment and valid ID to claim Personalized Photo ID Membership CARD.

NOTE: Your membership is valid at all  S&R locations.

FACEBOOK
WEBSITE



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The application form is not available. do you have any link so I can sign up? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Reyn! :-) I think it is best to go to an S&R branch near you to accomplish the form. Please don't forget to bring a government issued ID plus a company ID or any ID that is widely accepted by companies/banks/etc.

      Delete
  2. hello, can i shop at the same day i applied?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesm you can apply and shop at the same day. Happy shopping!

      Delete
  3. Can i get d application form in behalf of my aunt?since she lives in bacolod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can since application form lang naman. Your tita however needs to be at the branch personally when she submits the filled out form so her picture can be taken as well.

      Delete
  4. anong klaseng valid document ang pwedeng ipakita as a substitute for the valid id? O kailangan dalawa talaga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am not sure if you can submit substitutes. They require government IDs with photos talaga. It's best to drop by the nearest branch in your area para maconfirm mo po.

      Delete
  5. To whom shall I go to submit the requirements when I arrive at the S&R warehouse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a space usually near the customer service or baggage area where you can submit the requirements and the application form.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Shop and spend wisely...