NEW TO SECURITY BANK CREDIT CARD OR LOAN APPLICATION

3:32 PM

I have been offered so many times to sign-up for a new credit card by different bank representatives in malls and I have often declined all the offers. A couple of weeks ago, I received a call from a telemarketer informing me that I have been preapproved by Security Bank for a gold Mastercard. I thought why now so I confirmed all my details and gave him permission to process my application.



In hindsight, I think I need a spare card as well since we will be traveling to Europe again soon. After a few days, I received an email and an SMS prompting me that my credit card application was approved and that the card will be delivered to my address. It was too good to be true but I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I think they are ramping up their business and building more relationships with new clientele. By the way, I was not required to submit any requirement anymore because I already have an existing account with them. I didn't expect to be approved actually because the account I mentioned only has a few thousand pesos in it. 

I now have my Security Bank credit card with me and I'm not going to be all too swipe-happy and shop til I drop. I still am going to be a responsible credit card holder. If you want to apply for a credit card as well or a personal/home/auto loan, I would recommend for you to experience the hassle-free application process with Security Bank

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by. Shop and spend wisely...