SHOPPING AT ALTHEA PHILIPPINES AND GET LOTS OF FREEBIES PLUS DISCOUNT CODE

1:52 AM

I'm writing about something I've recently fallen addicted to today. So I finally gave in to the call of taking care of my skin and I just placed my order for this month from the Althea Philippines website. For the longest time, I have been contented in just buying products from stores that sell Korean skincare products in Manila but after following so many Filipinas who dedicate time, money and effort to take extra care of their skin, I decided to give it a go. 

In the past, my skincare regimen was a mix of Asian, European and American brands. Now, it's only a mix of Asian and French brands and the Asian brands outnumber the other brands to be exact. I just realized that I should be using more of the Asian brands since they are formulated especially for Asian skin. 

My past three boxes from Althea were packaged inside their "Happy Birthday" boxes so imagine my excitement when I saw an update that orders will be packaged using the Special Christmas Box and a card for random discounts and other promotions will be included in the box which can be used until February 2018. I just hope I was able to order before stocks run out. 


If you have not done your shopping yet, be sure to check out Althea Philippines in their website or their app and stock up on your favorite products. If you have not tried shopping in the site yet, CLICK HERE for a Php200 voucher you can use for a minimum purchase of Php1500. 

You can also leave a comment below with your email address if you want me to send you a 10% discount code which can be applied to your order. How cool is that?

Oh and yes, I won't let this pass! I have to share this to you. Althea Holiday Boxes are also out now so hurry and choose the best one for you. I ordered the Gold Box which contains products with gold ingredients.




Get as much as 100% rebate for as high as Php1200 worth of products as well. How generous is Althea? Rebate will be in the form of Althea reward points.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by. Shop and spend wisely...